Identity Signs (London) Limited (‘Identity’) is committed to meeting the needs of its clients and customers in an environmentally sound manner by seeking to minimise its environmental impact and acting on opportunities to generate environmental benefit.
Identity recognises that its activities, products and services have an effect on the local, regional and global environment. As a consequence of this the management are fully committed to continual improvement in our environmental performance and the prevention of pollution.
In order to demonstrate this commitment and ongoing environmental improvements we will ensure that we meet our following objectives to:
- Comply with all relevant regulations.
- Reduce material and energy consumption, solvent emissions and hazardous waste generation.
- Handle, transport, store and dispose of potentially environmentally damaging materials within the appropriate legislation and codes of practice.
- Improve efficiency of all operations to prevent pollution of the environment.
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of this policy, environmental issues and their responsibilities and are competent to meet those responsibilities through the appropriate training, communication and sharing of expertise and monitoring of the company’s activities.
- Encourage an environmental awareness and responsibility of suppliers and clients through instruction and dissemination of information.
- Continue to use suppliers that have attained both FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody who promote products that are sourced from sustainable forests under the scope of the Forestry Stewardship Council.
- Maintain a strategy for external environmental communications including making this policy publicly available.
The contents of this policy will be communicated to all company employees and is available to all interested parties, including the public, upon request.
Next review: August 2020